Header Ads

Leboeuf tells Chelsea not to sign overpriced Coutinho

SD Huesca v FC Barcelona - La Liga Photo by Xavier Bonilla/NurPhoto via Getty Images

The former defender thinks he’s not worth the money

Former Chelsea defender and current hot take artist Frank Leboeuf discussed Chelsea moving for Philippe Coutinho. The Barcelona midfielder is currently on loan at Bayern Munich and has peaked the interest of a few teams in the Premier League.

Chelsea are one of those teams and are rumored to be in talks with Barcelona over an £80 million move. The former Blue discussed the possibility of a transfer with ESPN.

“Well, to be really honest, and frank, no [Chelsea should not sign him].”

“I think Coutinho is a good player and I’m not even trying to be harsh on him, I think I want to find Barcelona guilty for the situation because they put a price on Coutinho who I think doesn’t belong to that league.”

“Coutinho has a price of a top, top player and I don’t want to make a statement but I’m not sure he has the quality of a top, top player.”

Leboeuf | Source



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.