Header Ads

Dani Olmo explains how Hansi Flick has helped him make fast start to life back at Barcelona

Rayo Vallecano v FC Barcelona - La Liga EA Sports
Photo by Denis Doyle/Getty Images

The new signing has impressed

Dani Olmo has been talking about his great start to life back at Barcelona and has revealed how Hansi Flick has helped him enormously since his arrival.

The Spain star moved back to Barca this summer from RB Leipzig and has gone on to score two goals in his first two games for the Catalans.

The 26-year-old has spoken to RAC1 about his move and has huge praise for his new boss.

“He has played a key role. The position where he sees me and where I have been playing at Leipzig and with Spain, the connection with players like Pedri or Lamine ... Everything makes it much easier and that is why my adaptation has been so fast,” he said.

“He is very clear about what he asks of me and I always try to give my best.”

Olmo also had kind words to say about new team-mate Raphinha and says he’s already struck up a great relationship with the Brazilian.

“We connected from the start. He is a very complete player, a great person,” he added.

“In the dressing room he helps the youngsters a lot and also me when I arrived... And on the pitch he is a player I like because he works convinced that he will be of great help.”

Barca’s new arrival is currently with the Spain squad preparing for Nations League games against Serbia and Switzerland.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.