Header Ads

Barcelona Surprisingly is at the top of this Chart! You Would be Really Shocked!


You would be pleasantly surprised at the fact that Barcelona tops the table for this statistics. Even in your wildest dreams, you wouldn't have thought so!



Barcelona Surprisingly is at the top of this Chart! You Would be Really Shocked!

Barcelona Football Club is known for many things - their flowing style of football, their tiki-taka style of possession football, their goal scoring prowess, their enormous possession against any opponents in every one of their matches. But in between you will be thrown aback by some random statistics which just pops out of no where.


I personally was quite surprised when I found this stats of whoscored.com. Not even in my wildest dream, I expected Barcelona to be on top of the table for this stats. I am pretty sure you all would be quite pleasantly supported just like I am.


Continue Reading...

Source: allaboutfcbarcelona.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.