Header Ads

Griezmann: If I have to apologise, I’ll do it on the pitch

The new Barcelona signing says he has no regrets

Antoine Griezmann was officially unveiled as a Barcelona player on Sunday after undertaking a medical and signing a five-year deal at the Camp Nou.

The French forward then spoke at a press conference where he talked about his decision to snub a move to Barcelona last summer and his future at the Camp Nou.

“I have done various bad things in the past,” he said. “But I have never regretted anything because they’re things I wanted to do at the time.

”I didn’t play with either of the two sides. In the end, [Barca and I] are now together and I can’t wait to wear the shirt. If I have to apologise, I will do so on the pitch. That’s where I do my best talking.”

Source | ESPN

Griezmann may not be the most popular Barcelona signing after his infamous La Decision documentary last summer, but if he does come up with the goods on the pitch that is likely to be forgotten about pretty quickly.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.