Header Ads

Griezmann: Playing with Messi will be ‘an incredible joy’

The World Cup winner wants to win everything at Barca

Antoine Griezmann arrived at Barcelona on Saturday ahead of his official unveiling on Sunday and spoke about his happiness at making the switch to the Camp Nou.

The World Cup winner will have a medical and sign his contract on Sunday, but before then he had a few quick words about joining the Spanish champions.

Griezmann spoke in particular about how he is looking forward to playing alongside captain Lionel Messi at the Camp Nou.

“I’m looking forward to seeing what he’s like on a day-to-day basis, in training. Playing next to him will be an incredible joy,” he said.

“I was keen to come here, and my family was behind me … For me, it’s a big club and I hope to help it to continue being big or make it even bigger.

“I’m really looking forward to working with my new team-mates and with the boss, and playing at the Camp Nou and hopefully winning a lot of things.”

Source | FC Barcelona

We should hear more from Griezmann on Sunday as he will give a press conference before joining the team on Monday for the club’s first pre-season training session.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.