Header Ads

Barca target moves for Kimmich and Tah in summer 2025

Spain v Germany: Quarter-Final - UEFA EURO 2024
Photo by Harry Langer/DeFodi Images/DeFodi via Getty Images

The duo will be free agents

Barcelona are reportedly targeting moves for Joshua Kimmich and Jonathan Tah in summer 2025, with both players set to be available on free transfers.

Kimmich has long been linked with a move to Barcelona, and his future at Bayern remains uncertain as he’s into the last year of his contract.

Mundo Deportivo are reporting that Kimmich and Tah are both firm targets for Barcelona under Hansi Flick to strengthen the squad next summer.

Tah has recently admitted he is not planning on staying with Bayer Leverkusen past the end of the current season.

“No, my decision remains unchanged. I will not renew my contract. My current deal runs until 2025, and I will give my all for Leverkusen until then,” he told Süddeutsche Zeitung.

“A football career is short, and I want to make the most of my opportunities. I believe it’s time to explore new challenges, especially after such a successful season.”

The news comes at a time when Barcelona need to make decisions on the futures of a host of players. Inigo Martinez is out of contract next summer, while Ronald Araujo, Andreas Christensen, Eric Garcia and Frenkie de Jong’s current deals all expire the following year.



Source: barcablaugranes.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.